Saturday, September 11, 2010

Long time no NOTHING...

So it's only been about a year and a half sine I have written anything in here. I just kept forgetting or not wanting to. ;) A lot has happened in that year and a half. Washington and I got married June 09, we went to CA in Aug, Then again in December for my grandmas funeral. Had some skin cancer on my nose, so had that removed. We moved to St. George!!! (we are NOT snow people and when it snow September to May, that's beyond too much white crap!)

We LOVE it here! Washington's (graveyard) shift at work was cut, school was out, and the people we rented from wanted to sell. It was the perfect time to just go. We are in an apartment that is about 1000 sq feet smaller then the house we were renting, no garage (we are renting one though) and no crawl space. It was hard to fit everything into the small space, but we did. The kids have loved that there are 2 pools, the big pool (it has a spa and its 5' deep) and the kids pool (beach walk-in, splash pad and only 3'5" deep). The ward is AMAZING!!!!! and HUGE!!! The kids went to visit their mom for two weeks in CA (her dad, aunts uncles, cousins, etc live there). Then my parents went to pick them up and they stayed there for 2 weeks. School shopping and Disneyland were the highlights. (Crazy kids don't like D-land though). They came home and school started the next Wednesday.

I started school for the 100th time 3 weeks ago. So I work 35 hours a week and have 12 credits. Somehow that has all made me less stressed. Go figure! Other then that not too much. (no callings in the ward yet - knock on wood) We are just enjoying life! :D

2 comments:

Natalie said...

YEA!!!! You posted! It sounds like you guys are doing really well!

Valerie said...

I am so surprised to see an update on my blog list!!! I hope your semester keeps going well. I don't know how you do it working 35 hours a week. You are amazing! I'm glad your ward is awesome. As soon as I'm replaced in my calling, I'll be attending the English ward again.