Tuesday, November 11, 2008

busy, Busy BUSY!!!!!

Friday October 31
Halloween was a long, long day!  Got to Washington's by 6:30 (he had to be to work by 7 am). Got the kids ready. Ariel was a Cheetah, Joseph was Batman.  (Sorry, too busy, no time to take pictures).  I tried to pint cheetah stuff on Ariel's face but it didn't work right, so we did whiskers.  Thursday night Joseph said he wanted his face to look like his mask (since there are NO MASKS at school - Thursday he was in tears because I did not believe him, When he said he could wear his mask to school - A note was sent home Monday saying NO MASKS!!!!! - I showed him the note - that didn't matter - so I called the school with the phone on speaker so he could hear the people say no masks were allowed.  = MORE TEARS!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!) So yada yada, Friday morning I paint his face like his mask.  More tears!   I don't want my face like this. (now it is 15 minutes before school...)  So we scrub it off.  Then he wants something else painted. I say no, it too late...  More tears.  HOLY COW!!!!!  (Still no.)   I pull his mask out of his backpack.  He argues with me about it.  I drop the kids off at school.  :) I go to my sisters and help her do a few things and get the kids ready.  We went to the kids school for the parade they had.  I was FREEEEEZING!  So I ran to Washington's house and grabbed a few blankets.  
After school I took Joseph, Ariel and Ichi (Ashley's son Logan) to Springville to go T/T.  It took 30 minutes to go one block.  We said forget it, too many people! So we picked up pizza and went to my sisters.  The guys Washington works with let him leave early since he had kids.  He was working in Price that day.  When he got home he was called out to a flood in Manti. So he got to rest for 2 hours then went to Manti.  He ended up getting home at 3 am... But I took the kids around the block.  Joseph didn't want to go so he passed out candy.  2 blocks out Ichi had a melt down.  He didn't want to go any further.  He would not walk, If I picked him up he would kick and scream.  I took him home. Then we went home and watched movies.  

Saturday November 1 
I watched my sisters kids and her neighbor kids - the parents were packing to move - and i had Ariel - so 7 kids.  Then I go to Washington's.  The crazy people he was living with had driven him crazy again!  I was suppose to move out of my place around the 1st of Nov.  So I made arrangements with a lady in the Spanish ward, and I am now renting a room in her basement.  (i have my own access and can block it off from the rest of the house, but it is just the room and a bathroom.)  Washington wanted me to ask the people who I was borrowing the house from if we could rent it for now and then buy after we get married.  They said yes.  :D  So at 3:30ish we started packing up and moving all of their things over to my house. We got everything moved in 3 hours   WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!  Its not hard when you have no furniture.  Then we went to dinner and then shopping and back home.  Washington and I went to bed around 1 am.  

Sunday November 2
We woke up and organized things.  Then went to church.  At church I picked up the key from the lady I am renting from. After church we went to my sisters for dinner.  Back to the "new" house.  I gathered a few clothes and then helped organize a few things.  

Monday November 3
Ariel and I are both allergic to cats, so we had the carpet cleaned (the owners have cats).  So  I had to move all of the boxes into the laundry/pantry room. As well as our chair and table.  (once again its a good thing we had no furniture - well except beds).  We had dinner then went furniture shopping.  We found 2 couches we liked at RCWilley, Got a TV for the living room from Costco and picked up a few (ok many) things from Target.

Tuesday November 4
I unpacked all of the boxes then Washington called and said he was out of work early.  So we went to IMHome, there we found our TV stand, a HUGE coffee table and 2 end tables. It was "FUN" to put them all together.

Wednesday November 5
Washington had that day off, so we went to Office depot in Orem, they had the book shelf we wanted but the desk was only in American Fork...  Of course the only day it snows is the day we have to drive to the other side of the valley to get something.  (Oh we woke up to about 3 inches of snow).  So we drove up there and got both items. then went to target next door to get a few thing.  The couches were delivered!!!!  :)  Then we put the bookshelf and desk together.  the desk took ALLLLLLLL day!  

Thursday November 6
I organized the house, all day...  Washington and I went to KMart and picked up a few things.  
Friday November 7
Washington got off early again.  We went to Orem to do final touches shopping (Thank God there was nothing else to put together!!!!!), vases, flower things, pillows, candle things, Jesus pictures etc.  

WE ARE FINISHED!!!!!!  

Saturday November 8
We framed pictures, went to Costco and target. and relaxed all afternoon!   

Sunday November 9
We went to the first two hours of church...  The kids are with their mom in Vegas this week.  Originally she was going to pick them up Monday (we were driving to St George for the exchange). She called just before church to say she wanted us to drop the kids off that night. Then her flight was cancelled.

Monday November 10
We ran a few errands in town.  Then left at 11ish.  We got to St George at 3 (1/2 hour lunch in Cedar City).  Their mom was still in Vegas so we went to see HS Cheese 3.  Then we dropped the kids off.  Dinner for Washington and I took 20 mins to order 30 to get our food, 10 to eat.  He wanted to walk around the temple there.  We left at 830.  Rain, snow and gas, we got to his house just after midnight. Then I went home.  

I will get pictures soon, I just need to remember to bring the camera in from the car and be (at his) home for more then five minutes.  :)

No comments: